Hartford Police Conduct Liquor Compliance Inspection
(Hartford) - On February 26, 2010, detectives from the Hartford Police Department’s Vice and Narcotics Divisions with assistance from officers of the Southeast Conditions Unit, conducted a liquor compliance inspection at six south end bars.
The following bars were found to be in compliance:
· The Sisson Tavern located at 86 Sisson Avenue, Hartford
· Club Passion located at 145 Newfield Avenue, Hartford
· Mamajuana located at 626 Franklin Ave, Hartford
· Sangria Bar located at 900 New Britain Avenue, Hartford
· The Federal Café located at 249 Asylum Street, Hartford
The following bar was found to have an invalid liquor permit. This bar was shut down and referred to the State Liquor Control Division.
· The Asylum Café located at 249 Asylum Street.
Anonymous, confidential tips may be made by calling Hartford Crime Stoppers at 860-722-TIPS (8477). Hartford Crime Stoppers is a community and business based organization that awards up to $1,000.00 for information from confidential sources that lead to the arrest of a suspect in a police investigation.